District 1 : Interior Reno-Expert
- Plumbing, Electrical accessories
- Floor covering
- Home electronics
- Interior stairs, handrail
- Home alarm systems
- Experts in electricity, foundation repair, basement waterproofing, HVAC, mansonry, plumbing, gutters, siding
- General Contractors
- Doors & windows
- Renovation products and services
- Garage organization systems
- Baths and bathroom sinks
- Cabinetery and countertops
Do you know that?
Painting a home’s interior, changing floors, creating more storage space, and updating curtains are some of the improvements that increase a property’s value the most.
Several government programs are available to help financially homeowners, including the partial reimbursement of the GST and QST during major renovations. It is usually less expensive to buy a home to renovate than a new home.
Kitchen and bathroom renovations are the most profitable allowing a return of 75 to 100% of the amount invested. In addition, 50% of people who want to renovate their kitchen or bathroom hire a contractor to do the work.