Become an exhibitor
The APCHQ, producer of the District Habitat shows, is committed to the success of its members as well as the success of its future exhibitors. Our primary mission is to promote your professionalism and support you throughout your sales process, whether before, during or after your participation in the show.
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to make choices about marketing strategies, that there are many offers, but budgets and time are more limited. Which is why we offer you the chance to carry out one of the most cost-effective promotional campaigns. Not for lack of quality, on the contrary – quality is the key to success and longevity – but due to an understanding of the market and the reality of business. Moreover, you will benefit from the tremendous advantage of being located in the suburbs, close to your potential customers whom you will be able to serve geographically. Easily accessible locations, close to major highways, with free parking, far from traffic and orange cones!
Did you know that despite the growing popularity of online commerce, 77% of people say they prefer to talk face-to-face with an expert about the information they are looking for when it comes to construction and renovation work?
67% of companies say that participating in a home show improves the company’s brand image and visibility and 63% of companies say that shows help them increase or maintain market share.
Quand il s’agit de trouver de l’information en lien avec des travaux de construction et de rénovation, 77% des gens disent préférer discuter de vive voix avec un expert.
Why become an exhibitor
at District Habitat Shows?
Why the Bell Complex?
- Untapped territory comprising 16 RCMs.
- Targeted population of more than one million people and growing every year.
- Modern, new, high-profile location close to the public.
- Area of 70,000 sq. ft. that can accommodate nearly 350 exhibitors. Intersection of major highways.
- Future Metropolitan Express Network stops coming from downtown Montreal.
- 62% of South Shore residents are somewhat or very interested in attending a show if it is located near DIX30.
- FREE and accessible parking for both exhibitors and visitors.
Why the Terrebonne Expo Centre?
- Region with the greatest economic development in construction in the last 10 years.
- Vast territory grouping together 3 large, very populous and active administrative regions in Quebec: Laval, Lanaudière, Laurentides.
- Multifunctional state-of-the-art site with all the necessary facilities.
- Intersection of major highways, near Highway 640. FREE and accessible parking.
- 80,000 sq. ft. area that can accommodate nearly 400 exhibitors.
- 47% of North Shore residents are very or somewhat interested in attending a trade show if it is located in Terrebonne.
Unrivalled and long-lasting visibility
When you participate in one of our trade shows, you will benefit from the impact of a major multi-channel promotional campaign. You will also benefit from extended visibility in the Visitor’s Guide, also available on our website and mobile application, a first in the trade show industry in Quebec.
Finally, a home show for you and near you at an affordable and cost-effective price!
|EXHIBITION SPACE PRICES|
Taxes en sus
|Category||Standard rate||Special rate|
|Rate per show||$20 /p.c.||$18 /p.c.|
|COMBO rate (2 shows) and renewal||$19 /p.c.||$17 /p.c.|
|Registration in the exhibitor directory (web and magazine)||$595||$595|
Each basic rental includes:
- One space of 10′ X 10′ (or 100 sq. ft.)
- The name of your company in the visitor’s guide
- An advertisement on the website and mobile application (if applicable)
- Free parking with shuttle service
- 3 credentials for your staff
To find out about all the advantages of becoming an APCHQ member, visit our website or contact us:
Want to become an exhibitor?
Contact us now and one of our representatives will be happy to guide you through the rental process.
I am an exhibitor
All the information you need to know at a glance
- Each 10′ X 10′ space entitles your staff to three credentials. If your space is larger, you will get more cards, in proportion to the space reserved.
- At the time of installation, you can pick up your access cards at the promoter’s office.
- During the event, go to the reception desk to get your access cards.
- Your card gives you access to your booth. If you need additional cards, you can obtain them at a cost of $10 + tax each, by submitting form A-2020.
If you wish to offer tickets to your best customers, family members and friends, order them by filling out form A-2020.
Téléchargez notre manuel de l’exposant pour obtenir toutes les informations générales et règlements du salon.
L’horaire de montage et démontage vous sera acheminé environ 1 mois avant l’événement. Notre directeur logistique entrera en contact avec vous au préalable afin de connaitre vos besoins en termes de logistique et d’équipement.
- 20% on reservation (non-refundable)
- 40% as of April 1, 2020
- 40% as of August 15, 2020
- We do not issue or sell parking permits.
- The number of parking spaces at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard as well as at the Terrebonne Expo Centre is limited, so parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Other free parking will be available around the site and a shuttle service will also be offered free of charge specifically for the Brossard Home Show. All necessary directions will be provided on site by the security personnel.
- We also ask you to limit the size of vehicles left on site during the event.
Is District Habitat on your website?
Upload our logo and place it on your site. Your customers will be able to click and access the promotions, contests, conferences and attractions offered by the Show.
- Save the above logo on your desktop
- Then upload it to your website.
- Add the hyperlink :https://www.districthabitat.ca/
- Add a short text: Come and meet us at the show
Would you like to get more visibility in our promotional campaign by becoming a District Habitat partner?
We have several great opportunities for you. Contact your representative and he will be pleased to advise you and present you with all the options according to your needs.