Become an exhibitor
The APCHQ, producer of the District Habitat shows, is committed to the success of its members as well as the success of its future exhibitors. Our primary mission is to promote your professionalism and support you throughout your sales process, whether before, during or after your participation in the show.
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to make choices about marketing strategies, that there are many offers, but budgets and time are more limited. Which is why we offer you the chance to carry out one of the most cost-effective promotional campaigns. Not for lack of quality, on the contrary – quality is the key to success and longevity – but due to an understanding of the market and the reality of business. Moreover, you will benefit from the tremendous advantage of being located in the suburbs, close to your potential customers whom you will be able to serve geographically. Easily accessible locations, close to major highways, with free parking, far from traffic and orange cones!
Did you know that despite the growing popularity of online commerce, 77% of people say they prefer to talk face-to-face with an expert about the information they are looking for when it comes to construction and renovation work?
67% of companies say that participating in a home show improves the company’s brand image and visibility and 63% of companies say that shows help them increase or maintain market share.
When it comes to finding information related to construction and renovation work, 77% of people say they prefer to talk face-to-face with an expert.
Why participate in our virtual event?
- To benefit from visibility through a unique new virtual event in the home.
- To present new products and services to consumers, increase awareness and generate new sales.
- To build business relationships and discuss with companies in the same business sector on the challenges and solutions of tomorrow.
Unrivalled and long-lasting visibility
By participating in one or the other of our shows scheduled for 2021, you will benefit from the fallout from a major multi-channel promotional campaign. You will also benefit from the media appeal of a first large 100% virtual housing gathering and extended visibility thanks to your presence on the Web.
By reserving your space at one of our District Habitat show, you will enjoy our virtual event for free!
|EXHIBITION SPACE PRICES|
Taxes en sus
|Category||Standard rate||Special rate|
|Rate per show||$20 /p.c.||$18 /p.c.|
|COMBO rate (2 shows) and renewal||$19 /p.c.||$17 /p.c.|
|Registration in the exhibitor directory (web and magazine)||$595||$595|
Each basic rental includes:
- One space of 10′ X 10′ (or 100 sq. ft.)
- The name of your company in the visitor’s guide
- An advertisement on the website and mobile application (if applicable)
- Free parking with shuttle service
- 3 credentials for your staff
To find out about all the advantages of becoming an APCHQ member, visit our website or contact us:
I want to become a partner
Make the most of your participation with a comprehensive visibility plan tailored to your needs!
Thanks to a varied sponsorship program adapted to all budgets, you can take advantage of the event to gain notoriety by becoming a partner of one or more of our 4 thematic weeks: (1) Sustainable development / ecological housing; (2) Professionals, developers & real estate; (3) Deco, design & layout; (4) Construction & renovation.
Other questions? Contact us!
All the information you need to know at a glance
- Each 10′ X 10′ space entitles your staff to three credentials. If your space is larger, you will get more cards, in proportion to the space reserved.
- At the time of installation, you can pick up your access cards at the promoter’s office.
- During the event, go to the reception desk to get your access cards.
- Your card gives you access to your booth. If you need additional cards, you can obtain them at a cost of $10 + tax each, by submitting form A-2020.
If you wish to offer tickets to your best customers, family members and friends, order them by filling out form A-2020.
Download our exhibitor manual (only in french) for all general information and trade show rules.
The assembly and disassembly schedule will be sent to you approximately 1 month before the event. Our logistics director will get in touch with you beforehand in order to know your needs in terms of logistics and equipment.
- 20% on reservation (non-refundable)
- 40% as of April 1, 2020
- 40% as of August 15, 2020
- We do not issue or sell parking permits.
- The number of parking spaces at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard as well as at the Terrebonne Expo Centre is limited, so parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Other free parking will be available around the site and a shuttle service will also be offered free of charge specifically for the Brossard Home Show. All necessary directions will be provided on site by the security personnel.
- We also ask you to limit the size of vehicles left on site during the event.
Is District Habitat on your website?
Upload our logo and place it on your site. Your customers will be able to click and access the promotions, contests, conferences and attractions offered by the Show.
- Save the above logo on your desktop
- Then upload it to your website.
- Add the hyperlink :https://www.districthabitat.ca/
- Add a short text: Come and meet us at the show
Would you like to get more visibility in our promotional campaign by becoming a District Habitat partner?
We have several great opportunities for you. Contact your representative and he will be pleased to advise you and present you with all the options according to your needs.